Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm Still Here

Gosh, who knew that work could catch up with you? Being a teacher = insanity at the end of the year. Being a teacher ALSO = three-month long vacation.

I've been digging Grant Morrison's Seven Soldiers miniseries, as well as Fables and the Legion relaunch. Also True Tales Swear To God, which is a longtime favorite.

I'm going to be gone from the US until mid-August, so I won't be picking up new comics for awhile. I know, poor me. Who knew that travelling to Rome would entail such hardship?

No real news on the bear front, I guess. Sometimes I feel stupid having a bear blog. Yes, I'm still a bear, and so is my boyfriend. Yay! We're chock full of bear-y goodness!

Oy.

4 Comments:

Blogger rossogiuda said...

A bear blog it's the ultimate fix: it is not stupid!!
Hey, i live in Rome, tesorino !!!
it's great to know you'll be in town - even if just for a while..and with a boyfriend too -.
You're a true bear-hero and i really enjoy your work. Don't give up.
bye!

3:30 AM  
Blogger sean said...

well have a blast and thanks for sharing your pics...you have a good eye! woof!

3:46 AM  
Blogger K The Gay Bear said...

hey i dont think that having a blog is stupid, and specially a bear-blog, anyway...i guess you just have to feel good writing in it, i mean...you really have to like something in order to do it, and blog case, is easy to have it like a hobby and write when you want to, than to "HAVE" to write it, just keep you cheers up and have some good fun in Rome, i've heard is quite amazing

greeting from a cub in a far away country (^-^)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Bloghungry said...

Cute blog.. Best of luck with your boyfriend and your beary goodness.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home