Friday, February 04, 2005

Feverish February

February is shaping up to be one of my busiest months.

On the agenda:
  • Three nights of Planet Big, the only place in town for big boys (and admirers) to shake their groove things. Two of those Planet Bigs will be the weekend of...

  • INTERNATIONAL. BEAR. RENDEZVOUS. 11. Hundreds of bears will be wandering all over San Francisco. Too bad that's the same weekend as...

  • WONDERCON, which is early this year. Guest list includes more comic book artists and writers than I can mention, plus Kevin Smith and Joss Whedon(!). Too bad they're both speaking during the time that I will be attending...

  • Caroline, or Change, the new Tony Kushner/Jeanine Tesori musical. I waited in line for 45 minutes for the free Evening with Tony Kushner that the Berkeley Rep put on last month. I've been listening to the Caroline cast recording ever since. Can't wait to see Tonya Pinkins live. Thankfully, that jam-packed weekend kicks off...

  • My vacation week. I'm really looking forward to this.
I'm exhausted already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home