Monday, July 10, 2006

What's Gay about Comic-Con

Christopher at Comics.212.net has put together a great one-page guide to the glbt side of Comic-Con. I've been hoping to find something like this, especially if other glbt creators help Christopher keep it updated.

The first and only time that I went to Comic-Con was back in 1998. The bff and I will be in San Diego at the end of July anyway, because of San Diego Pride, so we decided to head out early in order to accommodate Comic-Con. I've somehow managed to convince Tino to attend on Friday, thanks in no small measure to the presence of Samuel L. Jackson and Jaime Pressley (in separate appearances, dammit).

We won't be able to hit the Saturday night mixer, because we have tickets to see KATHY GRIFFIN. Maybe she'll talk about her husband stealing from her ATM cards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous pharmacy reviews said...

Perfect information,I would like to create a similar comic. thanks for sharing !

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home