Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Comics in January


Here's what I'm considering picking up this month. What else should I look out for?

Jan. 12
Fables #33 -- one of the comics I most look forward to each month
Nightwing #101 -- kickoff to the biweekly six issue storyline "Nightwing: Year One", detailing how the first Robin became Nightwing
The Pulse #7 -- I've been following Jessica Jones' story since Alias #1
Ultimates 2 #2 -- best superhero art in the industry

Jan 19
Ex Machina: The First Hundred Days -- first trade paperback for this much-buzzed about series (love the art, and I have the first issue somewhere)
Madrox #5 -- conclusion to the intriguing miniseries about a mutant whose power is to multiply himself

Jan. 26
Astonishing X-Men #8 -- amazing art, solid story
JLA Classified #3 -- final issue of Grant Morrison & Ed McGuinness's inaugural storyline
Legion of Superheroes #2 -- enjoying this new series
Nightwing #102 -- assuming, of course, that I enjoy issue #101 (I haven't read Nightwing in a while)
We3 #3 -- finale to the disturbing and moving Grant Morrison/Frank Quitely miniseries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home