Thursday, February 10, 2005

Echigoya's Bears



In digging around the interweb, I stumbled across two pages (here and here) featuring artwork attributed to Echigoya Shinnosuke. I blogged about him last week and last month, and then I created this Geocities gallery featuring images from a 2005 calendar.

Last night I found G-Project's Echigoya Tatsunoshin page, and it's got to be the same artist.

I haven't found a lot of information on Google, but that's probably because I don't read any Japanese at all. Anyway, here's a G-Project picture.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tatsunoshin Echigoya is one of my favorite Japanese artists. Here's a link to one of my favorite illustrations by him:

http://pics.livejournal.com/anziulewicz/pic/0003w1fx

And I found another website with a whole collection of excellent Echigoya illustrations:

http://www.jeunesasianart.com/html/echigoya_01_0.html

I just wish there was some way to find out more about the man.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous pharmacy reviews said...

I don't know, it looks like it is something a little bit bizarre.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home