Tuesday, March 01, 2005

New Echigoya Website




The Japanese artist Echigoya Shinnosuke (who I've blogged three times previously) now has an official G-Project fansite with plenty of art.

I love Echigoya's sensibilities, his cute 'n cuddly, yet still sexy teddy bears. As always, I wish I could find his work here in the states. I still don't know any Japanese, so I have no idea how to go about ordering his calendars on the web.




(Previous posts about Asian Bear Art on A Bear in the City: Even more Asian Bear Art; SugarBear Weekend; Moritomo's Abnormal Works, Echigoya's Bears, Calendar Bears, Samson & G-Men cover galleries, Samson magazine, G-Project and G-Men magazines, Japanimation Bears, Rainbow Shoppers and Gengoroh Tagame and Aki.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Thanks Graham! I'll look into that site and see what I can find.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, you could try ordering it through Kinokuniya Bookstore in the Japantown shopping mall. I don't think that they carry much gay stuff in the store, but they could probably get it for you.

I used to work for a books and periodicals researching service (now defunct) here in the City, and they do a lot of special order stuff.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Thanks, Ted. I've been hearing about Kinokuniya a bunch lately, so I really do need to go check them out.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home