Monday, January 30, 2006

Current TV Snapshot

Borrowing from Johnny A Go Go:

Television Shows That I Am So Making Love To Right Now

My Name Is Earl (which should be called "My Name is Randy")
Project Runway (big points for the essential Tim Gunn podcast)
Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Kath and Kim (I need a PAL/all-region DVD player so I can watch the early seasons)
Ham on the Street (OMG is George Duran hot)
American Idol

Television Shows That I Will Send A Warm Holiday Card To

The Office
Will & Grace
Law and Order: SVU
the first ten minutes or so of Live with Regis and Kelly (I'm so ashamed)
Hope and Faith (so, so ashamed)
Paula Deen
Frasier reruns
Arrested Development
Reliable Sources (CNN on the media)
Queer Eye episodes involving beefy Moose Lodge members posing naked as a charity fundraiser

Television Shows That I’m Sending a Rare Strain of Ebola Virus Disguised as Pez

Dr. Phil
Oprah for giving us Dr. Phil
Lost/Desperate Housewives/24
Four Kings
Noah's Arc

Anything on MTV
The View

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the first two seasons of KATH & KIM while I was living in Australia...and they are almost too funny for words. I even have the "Kath & Kim Party Tape" CD!

-kory

10:16 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

I must track down this Party Tape. Is it just a soundtrack, or do Kath and Kim speak or (GOD, PLEASE) sing?!?

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are several "Wine Time" moments between songs, where Kath and Kim comment on their songs, getting ready for the party (cooking up the Fat Free Footie Franks!) and stuff. And then at the end is their dance single, "Lady Bump." ("OOooh, this is very Justin Timberlake, isn't it?")

It should be easy to order, from an Australian website, possibly from the ABC Shop website... if you can't find it or just don't need the cover, I could burn it for you.

-k

6:12 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

Kory,

Sounds great. I'll have to track it down soon!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home