Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Million Little Four Things

Didn't get tagged, but I decided I'd opt-in.

Four Jobs I've Had:
  1. Burger King fry and chicken sandwich chef
  2. University library cataloguer
  3. Customer service representative (phone and e-mail help)
  4. Technical writer

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
  1. The Women
  2. Singin' in the Rain
  3. All That Jazz
  4. Down with Love

Four Places I’ve Lived:
  1. Edwardsville, Illinois
  2. Izmir, Turkey
  3. Melbourne, Florida
  4. Berkeley/Oakland/South San Francisco/San Francisco

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
  1. Project Runway
  2. Kath and Kim
  3. American Idol
  4. My Name is Earl

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
  1. Hawaii (Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Lanai, Big Island)
  2. Key West
  3. New York City
  4. Rome

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
  1. Chicken Tikka Masala
  2. French Onion Soup
  3. Caesar Salad
  4. Stove Top Stuffing instead of potatoes

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
  1. Flickr
  2. Google Reader (where I read tons of blogs in RSS)
  3. SFGate.com
  4. Newsarama.com

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
  1. Amoeba Records
  2. On the first day of a two-week vacation in Rome
  3. 5th row orchestra at a big ol' fashioned musical comedy on Broadway
  4. At Wonder-Con with a wad of cash in my pocket.

1 Comments:

Blogger Village Talkies said...

Thank you for your informative post!!!
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home