Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Million Little Four Things

Didn't get tagged, but I decided I'd opt-in.

Four Jobs I've Had:
  1. Burger King fry and chicken sandwich chef
  2. University library cataloguer
  3. Customer service representative (phone and e-mail help)
  4. Technical writer

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
  1. The Women
  2. Singin' in the Rain
  3. All That Jazz
  4. Down with Love

Four Places I’ve Lived:
  1. Edwardsville, Illinois
  2. Izmir, Turkey
  3. Melbourne, Florida
  4. Berkeley/Oakland/South San Francisco/San Francisco

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
  1. Project Runway
  2. Kath and Kim
  3. American Idol
  4. My Name is Earl

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
  1. Hawaii (Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Lanai, Big Island)
  2. Key West
  3. New York City
  4. Rome

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
  1. Chicken Tikka Masala
  2. French Onion Soup
  3. Caesar Salad
  4. Stove Top Stuffing instead of potatoes

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
  1. Flickr
  2. Google Reader (where I read tons of blogs in RSS)
  3. SFGate.com
  4. Newsarama.com

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
  1. Amoeba Records
  2. On the first day of a two-week vacation in Rome
  3. 5th row orchestra at a big ol' fashioned musical comedy on Broadway
  4. At Wonder-Con with a wad of cash in my pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home